Duplex Dude

Duplex Dude

 

You are viewing only one of many posts on this blog.
Browse around using the links in the righthand column, or visit the main page.


  Lowest Bush Poll Numbers Ever

September 12, 2005: A senior White House official, who requested to remain anonymous because he is the prime suspect in the Valerie Plame case, today told this reporter that he has been manipulating the poll numbers using his Blackberry.

"I just like messing with the heads of the Republican members of Congress who are facing the voters in 2006, and I love giving those spineless Democrats false hopes that they will be elected," he told me.

"Life is so boring around the White House now that my boss does not have to prepare for another election. I have to do something so that I don't fall asleep at my desk at 8:30 AM," he said.

Filed Under:

Translate this:  Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português | Cockney | Chinese | Japanese | Korean

Bookmark this post on Del.icio.us or Furl.


Send Forret trackback ping

<< Home

There's much more in the Archives! Scroll to the top and look in the righthand column for "Archives"

Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you back soon.

For a link back to this blog, copy this code: <a href="http://duplexdude.blogspot.com/" title="Bogus news with humor, satire and sarcasm">Duplex Dude: Bogus News Incubator</a>