Duplex Dude

Duplex Dude

 

You are viewing only one of many posts on this blog.
Browse around using the links in the righthand column, or visit the main page.


  Trucker Discovers Fastest Growing Tree in the World

Wendell, ID: Trucker Dave Wilson yesterday discovered by accident the fastest growing tree in the world.

"Last night when I parked my truck at this rest stop there was nothing," he said, "and then when I woke up this morning my truck was halfway up the tree. I almost broke my neck when I got up out of my bunk."

Scientists examined the tree and concluded that Wilson must have parked the truck on top of the tree seed.

"This is the first time in a century," one scientist noted, "that humans discovered a new tree species. It is very exciting."

The scientists decided to name the tree "Explosa Grovarium", with the more common name of the Overnight Tree.

Filed Under:

Translate this:  Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português | Cockney | Chinese | Japanese | Korean

Bookmark this post on Del.icio.us or Furl.


Send Forret trackback ping

<< Home

There's much more in the Archives! Scroll to the top and look in the righthand column for "Archives"

Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you back soon.

For a link back to this blog, copy this code: <a href="http://duplexdude.blogspot.com/" title="Bogus news with humor, satire and sarcasm">Duplex Dude: Bogus News Incubator</a>